Monday 19 March 2012

Back pain healed through forgiveness

On thursday afternoon i started getting some pain in my back.  This happens on occasion so I thought nothing of it and just moved on with the day.  By friday morning the pain had increased and by friday afternoon I could hardly walk.  The pain was so unbearable by friday night I couldn't shower myself, I couldn't get into bed and honestly, I couldn't move without screaming in agony.  I tried to stand up straight but my right hip had twisted about 5cm above where it should be. It have never been so scared to move before.  Saturday was much the same.  The pain exceeded past just physical.  It was now emotional and spiritual. Let me explain.  Being limited to very little movement I couldn't hold my little girls. Hearing my husband trying to look after them and trying to do his office work and losing his patience was breaking my heart.  I have never had to sit back and let someone else do my job, it was emotionally painful.  Spiritually, I felt like I was being attacked.  I kept singing to God and thanking him for being with me, I was quoting scripture, everything I could to get this oppression off me.  My husband said to me on Sunday morning "I'm taking you to church, they have miracles there, maybe you can get some of this healing you're always going on about".  So helping me into the car he dropped me off at the front door of church and I limped my way in.  Being my lovely big church family I instantly felt loved, ushered to the front row they were about to pray for me whether I had come or not.  I felt warmth and my body was trembling. The pain began to lift and by the end of the service I could move around freely and had dropped from a 10 to a 2 on a pain level.  God is truly amazing. Its crazy how without actually doing anything to physically damage my back it could just start twisting.  It was like all the emotions and pain I'd been carrying on the inside were effecting my outside.  I had built up frustration and hurt and was feeling bitter which gave satan an open door to come in and attack me.  He's a sneaky devil and sometimes it takes a blow like this one to realise when there's unforgiveness inside towards others its leeway for satan to attack.  The pain had started to sneak back on sunday afternoon and it was then that I realised I needed to dig deeper and release the burdens I was carrying.  God doesn't give us pain or bad backs, we do that ourselves by our own freewill. God can only do good because God is love.  He just shows us the way and offers healing for our pain, forgiveness for our sin and love for our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment