Saturday 25 February 2012

Thank you Toby, The Lord is good!

I was watching a show on Sunday night called 'new girl'.  One of the flatmates in the show reminded me so much of an old client Toby.  He must've made an impact on me because the next day I was driving with my sister telling her about him.  As I was telling her a song came on my iPod by Toby Mac. Hmm two Toby's thats funny.  While out shopping I pulled out a T Shirt with the name Toby on it.  We had a little laugh hmm three toby's in one day what are you trying to tell me God?  The next day I was out visiting a friend and I remembered the three Toby's and I asked her if she knew any Toby's.  With a surprised look she said "Yes that's the name of the boy I was just talking about!"  I went home thinking about my now four Toby's in 24hours and took to trusty Google to find out what Toby means.  When the meaning popped up I had a smile from ear to ear.  It means 'The Lord is good'!!!  And that he is!  I love his sense of humour and I love how he talks to me with all types of media and senses.  Keep your eyes and ears open because God is always trying to get our attention. When your focus is on him you'll start to pick up on the little signs he gives us to show he's always there. Thank you God for keeping life interesting and thank you for all the Toby's out there.  The Lord is good, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment