Monday 20 February 2012

Hearing Gods voice

We were in Taupo staying at the Hilton, my husband, two girls and myself.  I was standing by myself in the lounge area when i heard a still small voice saying "Shona, go out onto the decking and you will see your sister drive past".  My sister had been staying in Napier about a 2hour drive away and I had been wanting to spend some time with her.  I walked out onto the decking and the first car to drive past was my sister!!  I said wow God you are so thoughtful and your timing is perfect.  My husband came in and I told him what had happened, he called her and sure enough she had just driven past.  We were able to spend the best part of the day together and it truly made my holiday!  It's so important to learn to recognise Gods voice so we can grasp and enjoy the blessings he has for us.  Let me encourage you to take the time to get to know God.  The more you read his word and seek his holiness the closer he becomes to your everyday living.

1 comment: