Thursday 9 February 2012

first blog ever!!

I was woken from a deep sleep at 2.30am last tuesday morning.  I had a heartfelt passion to hear peoples everyday testimonies of Gods amazing love and favour.  So being an obedient daughter of God I'm stepping out of my shelter and allowing you to follow me and join in with me on an amazing journey.  I'm setting a challenge to have a fresh God encounter every week.  To share with you how large God's heart is and deep his love goes. And hopefully to hear your stories too.

This is my first story.

It was christmas eve and my husband, myself and our two daughters were waiting at the Auckland domestic airport.  We started chatting to a lady who was also waiting.  Turns out she had been waiting all day for a flight to Napier to be with her family for Christmas day.  All flights were fully booked and she had been there for sometime.  After her saying that she was going to give up waiting as there was absolutely nothing free I took the liberty to pray for her.  Just a quick little prayer asking God to get her home for Christmas.  Within two minutes the airport attendant approached her and said she had a spare seat come up.  Thank you God!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Story... and I love the blog, Gods acts of love are something we should all remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how to add a comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness, I figured it out. I have so many testimonies for of Gods love and favor, can you please blog them for me xx

    ReplyDelete