Monday 22 February 2016

What was happening when I was praying? Amazing!!

Here's a testimony of Gods love that will hopefully amaze you…. it certainly amazed me!
It happened late last year, I was in my kitchen and I had a strong urge to cry out to God.  I, by faith, stepped in through the veil and ascended up into the heavens.  My spirit was standing before Papa God and I was pleading him to help me with my book.  I said "GOD…. I want to thank you for these amazing people I've been meeting from around the world and I know that they come up here too, and I was wondering if the next time my friend in England is talking to you, if you could please tell her to share my book with her church?" I continued to stay in his presence for a while and when I came back there was a message on my phone.  Someone had shared my book….. Oh yes, thats right!!!  the very lady I'd been praying about less than 5 minutes beforehand had just shared my book on her church webpage!  But… it gets better…. that night as I lay in bed thinking how amazing God is and how quickly he had answered me I thought it would be nice to thank this friend by message.  What I hadn't realised was there was more to the story.  She had been in bed (I'd completely forgotten that lunchtime in australia is midnight in England) and had been sleeping on and off. The holy spirit had put me on her mind and she got up, went to her computer and shared my book on her church webpage.  Can you believe it???  I was praying on one side of the world and God was answering my need on the other side of the world!!!  I want to encourage you today, God hears all your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment