Thursday 14 June 2012

Spiritual Mum

Five years ago I started going back to church and gave my heart to God.  I had the privilege of being prophesied over and now 5 years on I'm starting to see it come true.  The prophet Julie, whom I'd never met before said she felt I'd missed out on a mother figure growing up and that God was going to make me into that mum for other young ladies.  She said I would be a mum to many, physically and spiritually.  She didn't know but at that stage I had just found out I was pregnant and now I'm fortunate enough to have two beautiful daughters.  I was wandering when I was going to start being a spiritual Mum to many and as I look at the girls around me I have noticed the increasing number of girls from 18-26 in my life.  I'm so blessed to be a part of their lives and it is such a wonderful feeling knowing I'm in the right place in my life.  Loving God and ministering to young women. God loves to use our growth through the dark times in our lives to bless others.  He never gives us anything we can't handle and he always turns everything into good.  Romans 8 v 28 We are assured and know that all things work together and fitting into a plan for good to and for those who love God and are called according to his design and purpose. If you're going through a hard time, where you don't know why it's all coming against you keep your faith in God because he will use it for good.  We have to live through the tough times to build character and also to gain trust and understanding from the ones we're about to meet going through similar circumstances that need our help.

1 comment: